Home Heating Solutions
A new home heating system is a decision you will live with for a very long time. When considering the price and financing options of the equipment, also review the energy and cost savings it provides.
Like cars, boilers need annual servicing to ensure they are running efficiently and safely. A well maintained boiler will not only save you money on your heating bills but is less likely to break down.
NTI offers high quality, low maintenance equipment, & our tankless, efficient domestic hot water coil system eliminates the cost, space and inefficiencies of a separate hot water heater.
What to look for:
- Efficiency: The higher the proven efficiency, the more you save.
- Compact: Modern boilers will take up less room in your basement.
- Fuel burner: It should incorporate a high-efficiency flame retention burner.
- Manufacturer: You should receive the information, warranties, and customer service you expect.
- Controllability: Is the boiler equipped with energy-saving features such as outdoor temperature reset and night setback?
- Industry support: Do they provide technical training to contractors and show leadership in research and development?
- Flexibility: Is your boiler certified for sidewall venting, and can it be mounted on combustible surfaces?
NTI is a 100 per cent Canadian-owned boiler manufacturer with more than 30 years of experience. Our family-operated business manufactures only top quality hydronic heating equipment and furnaces. Acknowledged as a leader in research and product development, NTI is a pioneer in developing the most advanced and efficient home heating equipment. Our boilers are developed using state-of-the-art computer-assisted design techniques and in accordance with the guidelines of the Canadian Standards Association and ASME industry codes. On-site laboratory and training facilities at our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick ensure that we maintain our commitment to ongoing quality control, product development and contractor support. Our customer service hotline and extended warranty program maintain our commitment to you. With NTI, you're buying quality, Canadian-made comfort.
Sources: Canadian Oil Heat Association | Hydronics Marketing Group | Natural Resources Canada | Ontario Ministry of Environment and Energy.
The Tft is a fantastic boiler! You guys did a great job with the design and engineering. It will definitely be one of my main boilers if not the preferred boiler to install. I used to be a Triangle Tube guy, but not anymore! Very simple to install"
Mark Filoso, (installer)